Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010 - Tuesday

Laziness is taking over me so I guess today`s 'diary entry' will just have to be in bullet points.


∙Forced myself to get out of bed once again, would much rather stay in bed though.


∙Damn my school shoes, annoying the hell out off me, too loose.


∙Had an argument with a school mate while walking to school about Ireland giving two million euro to the people of Haiti and not having the money left to put grit on roads - they're in critical condition, like duh, they need the money more than us.


∙Did the usual school stuff.


∙By the second last class I was extremely tired, almost fell asleep in class.


∙Arrived home, collapsed in the sofa and around an hour later, woke up to orders.


∙Finished my homework, chatted to a friend on the phone, had dinner and now i`m here.


Huh, seems like a really short day but it's not. I'm actually looking forward to go to bed. Like, no way, right? Oh well, I better go now. *yawns*


Please oh please Lord, give me a better day tomorrow. Thank you.


P.S. This is my tenth blog post!


Double P.S. Oh crap, it's ONLY my tenth blog post, seems like I've written loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment